Expert Loft Clearance Service
We’re getting near to spring clean season and our loft clearance service will help clear any pest infestation from your loft. We deal with all manner of pest infestation and loft clearance jobs, ensuring that your loft or attic is and stays free of pests and health hazards.
Our most common service is to deal with signs of rats or mice which are often undetected or left for long periods which gives them time to become increasingly worse presenting potential health risks to those in a close vicinity.
About our Loft Clearance Service?
Our expert loft clearance service is hassle free and relatively simple. With all jobs, we’ll follow the steps below.
- Before entering the space, we’ll put on a full protective suit, mask and gloves to ensure we’re safe from potential diseases and chemicals that could be present in rat or mice droppings, such as<Salmonella, E.coli, Hanavirus and Leptospira
- Our team will then begin by coating the entire loft space with anti-bacterial spray
- We’ll remove all items from the loft – whether this is furniture or stored items.
- We’ll take a closer look at your insulation and make sure that all contaminated segments are removed.
- Once the space is clear, we will get rid of rodent droppings between joists using an industrial strength vacuum.
- We’ll finish off by reapplying anti-bacterial spray in the whole area.
- You also don’t have to worry about the leftover waste as we will remove all contaminated debris from your property.
Anything else you need to know?
We’ll make sure the service has as little disruption as possible.
Once we arrive, we will ensure that all precautions are taken to keep any pets or small children away from any pesticides that may be used to tackle your problem. Our team will inspect your loft and provide a clear assessment of any issues found, providing a pest control plan to ensure that your loft or attic remains free of pests and health hazards.
Once you are happy we’ll go ahead and complete the work, it really is as simple as that.
After something a little more?
If you have a pest control issue and would like us to take a look then get in touch for a free inspection.
We’ll come and take a look at the issue before putting together a bespoke approach to tackle your problem. We tailor our service to our clients needs so you can have peace of mind that you’ll be receiving a pest control service that you can trust. We are Trading Standards Approved, fully insured and all our staff are fully qualified and are CRB cleared.
Have Any Question!
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US ANY TIME.
Have Questions ?
Call us now
Head Office: 01202 042814
About Pest Detective
We specialize in 23 different kinds of pest, and we're also qualified to handle a much wider range of pest control needs. If you have a pest problem that's not covered in our pest library, be sure to contact us for information about what services we offer for your particular needs.
We are open
24 hours - 7 days a week
- The Pest Detective - 01202 042814
- Pest Detective Poole - 01202 042814
- Pest Detective Bournemouth - 01202 042814
- Pest Detective Blandford - 01258 395021
- Pest Detective Ringwood - 01425 896029
- Pest Detective Wareham – 01929 498149
- Pest Detective Dorset - 01305 360649
- Pest Detective Dorchester - 01305 360649
PEST DETECTIVE SOCIAL
PEST DETECTIVE SOCIAL
PEST DETECTIVE COVERAGE
Poole: Branksome, Broadstone, Canford Cliffs, Sandbanks,, Charminster, ,Hamworthy, Oakdale, Upton, Westborne, Canford Heath, Parkstone, Penhill, Lytchett Minster, West Parley, West Moors, and Wimborne.
Bournemouth: Ashley Heath, Boscombe, Charminster, Moordown, Kinson, Kings Park, Queens Park, Winton, Ferndown , Southbourne, Meyrick Park, Pokestown, Mudeford ,Verwood, West Parley, West Moors and Highcliffe.
Blandford: Child Oakford, Milton Abbas, Sturminster Marshall, Sturminster Newton, Hazelbury Bryan, Marnhull, Tarrent Hinton, Milborne St Andrew, Witchampton and Wimborne.
Wareham & Swanage: Purbecks, Bere Regis, Bindon Abbey, Corfe castle, Worth Matravers, Moredon and Wool.
Ringwood: West Hampshire, Bransgore, Burley, Fordingbridge, Highcliffe and New Milton.
Dorchester & Weymouth: Abbotsbury, Puddletown, Upwey, Portland and Warmwell.