Your local Commercial and residential Pest Control Expert
Pest Control Services across Bournemouth, Poole & DorsetTPD is able to operate safely during the Covid-19 lock down. If you need Pest control or Germ killing services we are here to help.
WHY YOU NEED COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL COMPANY
Handling your own pest control may seem like a smart way to save money. But is it really?
Of course there are lots of DIY pest control options out there available commercially, so why shouldn’t you have a go yourself? While it may seem cheaper initially to tackling commercial pest control yourself, it’s often not the best choice in the long run.
Here are a few reasons why:
- It can be hard to identify pest infestations for non-professionals and many pest infestations are tricky to deal with. If pests aren’t dealt with quickly infestations populations can grow large and become well established becoming difficult to eradicate.
- Applying DIY pest control solutions can take a lot more time than you think and are often unsuccessful in removing your problem pests, wasting your valuable time and money.
- Professional pest controllers are specially trained and licensed to carry out their work, making a mistake or misuse of a pesticide by you or your employee could result in liability to your business. You could also be liable if you ask an employee that isn’t properly trained, especially if they have any type of reaction after the treatment.
- Many DIY pest control options will only address current pest problems, they do nothing to protect you from future infestations resulting in you starting the DIY pest control again or getting a professional in.
- Are you considering the actual costs to the business? Having staff take time to research, learn and apply pest control treatments is a big drain on their time, that’s time not being spent on doing the business that makes you money. Are you utilising your experience and knowledge by spending time on pest control, or would it be better spent running your business? There are often unseen costs to factor in, like disruption to operation or customer inconvenience. Make sure you are factoring in all the costs before deciding against commercial pest control.
- Commercial pest control professionals will be considering safety, the environment and prevention. It’s often the case that DIY pest control will not manage a pest problem, looking at the root cause of the problem and build a program that will help prevent future infestations.
- In our experience attempting DIY pest control is a sure fire way for you to waste a lot of time and money only to end up calling in professional help.
A drain guard that will prevent rats crawling up into your toilet
Pests are bad news for any business, causing physical damage, creating health risks and damaging reputations its vital therefore that you deal with any pest problems quickly and effectively.
What to expect from a commercial pest control specialist:
- Full initial survey
- Bespoke treatment plan to remove any current pests
- Pest prevention plan
- Regular scheduled pest control visits
If you have a pest issue that you are thinking about tackling, give us a call today to discuss how a professional pest controller can help. It might cost a lot less than you think
Commercial Pest Control
Got a Pest Problem? We can help, contact us today.
Have Any Question!
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US ANY TIME.
Have Questions ?
Call us now
Head Office: 01202 042814
About Pest Detective
We specialize in 23 different kinds of pest, and we're also qualified to handle a much wider range of pest control needs. If you have a pest problem that's not covered in our pest library, be sure to contact us for information about what services we offer for your particular needs.
We are open
24 hours - 7 days a week
- The Pest Detective - 01202 042814
- Pest Detective Poole - 01202 042814
- Pest Detective Bournemouth - 01202 042814
- Pest Detective Blandford - 01258 395021
- Pest Detective Ringwood - 01425 896029
- Pest Detective Wareham – 01929 498149
- Pest Detective Dorset - 01305 360649
- Pest Detective Dorchester - 01305 360649
PEST DETECTIVE SOCIAL
PEST DETECTIVE SOCIAL
PEST DETECTIVE COVERAGE
Poole: Branksome, Broadstone, Canford Cliffs, Sandbanks,, Charminster, ,Hamworthy, Oakdale, Upton, Westborne, Canford Heath, Parkstone, Penhill, Lytchett Minster, West Parley, West Moors, and Wimborne.
Bournemouth: Ashley Heath, Boscombe, Charminster, Moordown, Kinson, Kings Park, Queens Park, Winton, Ferndown , Southbourne, Meyrick Park, Pokestown, Mudeford ,Verwood, West Parley, West Moors and Highcliffe.
Blandford: Child Oakford, Milton Abbas, Sturminster Marshall, Sturminster Newton, Hazelbury Bryan, Marnhull, Tarrent Hinton, Milborne St Andrew, Witchampton and Wimborne.
Wareham & Swanage: Purbecks, Bere Regis, Bindon Abbey, Corfe castle, Worth Matravers, Moredon and Wool.
Ringwood: West Hampshire, Bransgore, Burley, Fordingbridge, Highcliffe and New Milton.
Dorset: Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Wareham, Swanage, Purbecks, Wimborne, Blandford, Ringwood, Dorchester and Weymouth..
Dorchester & Weymouth: Abbotsbury, Puddletown, Upwey, Portland and Warmwell.